skip to main | skip to sidebar

Margie Porter, Artist

If I had to sum up all of my art I think I would title it the same title I gave to one of my paintings: GOD IS LOVE. My early works were mostly landscapes in oils Then I did lovable animals, the next period of my works were people and portraits, mostly done in pastels and colored pencils. Then came the flower period, trying to master watercolor. It seem to be about all of God’s creations, all the beauties of this earth.

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Still Water Runs Deep


I love the colors used in this piece of art, and the emotions it invokes. All of Margie's art work is so calming and peaceful in nature. Exactly what I want in my home, to convey that sense of beauty and peace.
Kim Decker
art appreciator


Posted by Margie Porter at 6:20 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Pages

  • Home
  • About Me

Followers

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2010 (10)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ▼  April (4)
      • Three Sisters
      • Jessica
      • Still Water Runs Deep
      • Sunshine In My Soul
    • ►  March (5)

About Me

My photo
Margie Porter
View my complete profile